Christopher Horne focuses his practice on first-party property and general liability, including handling first-party property cases for a variety of insurance carriers in South Florida.
Christopher has a strong understanding of each client’s mission, vision and business objectives and ensures that these are front of mind in every decision he makes in litigation.
He earned his J.D. from North Carolina Central University. He also holds a B.A. in political science from Florida Atlantic University.
Christopher spends his free time bowling, participating in CrossFit and listening to crime podcasts.
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Broward County Bar Association
- TJ Reddick Bar Association
- Participated in a state-wide pilot program involving the resolution of assignment-of-benefits lawsuits while avoiding attorneys’ fees and costs.
- Drafted and argued various summary judgment arguments.
- Participated in client-supported mock trials to determine and implement new strategies for novel cases.