Eric Rosenberg focuses his practice on insurance, negligence, first and third-party automobile matters, insurance disputes and contract law. He manages a complex caseload from inception through trial, utilizing his knowledge of discovery, negotiation and motion practice to achieve favorable results for his clients.
In addition, Eric is a successful appellate practitioner who finds and develops issues, briefs and argues them to the advantage of his clients. He develops cases strategically, focusing his strategy on the jury’s perspective. His ability to assess and anticipate opposing party arguments allows him to successfully defend his clients.
Prior to joining the firm and transitioning to defense litigation, Eric served as a senior plaintiffs’ litigator at two of the Detroit areas’ most prominent plaintiffs’ civil litigation firms. His many years’ of experience as a plaintiff’s litigator has provided him with the ability to analyze cases from both sides and to anticipate opposing counsel’s next moves, which has proved invaluable to his defense clients.
Eric also spent a significant portion of his career in real estate finance. His experience in real estate finance has provided him with a deep understanding of the industry, making him sought after by clients and colleagues alike.
Eric earned his J.D. from Wayne State University at night, while working full-time by day. He earned a B.A. in political science, cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, from Northwestern University.
Eric lives in Wixom with his wife. He enjoys spending time with family, reading a good book and walking.
Professional & Civic Involvement
- State Bar of Michigan – Senior Lawyer Section, at large council member, 2022
- Michigan Defense Trial Counsel, member, 2021 – present
- State Bar of Michigan – Senior Lawyer Section, member, 2017 – present
- State Bar of Michigan – Negligence Section, member, 2015 – present
- State Bar of Michigan – Litigation Section, member, 2015 – present
- State Bar of Michigan – Oakland County Bar Association, member, 2012 – present
- Successfully handled all stages of litigation and appeal for a client in a Michigan Court of Appeals civil suit against ambulance workers in a non-emergency situation which resulted in the Court of Appeals issuing a reported decision on the negligence standard required for such suits to proceed