Jennifer O’Donnell is the Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer at Segal McCambridge, where she manages the strategy and execution of the firm’s national brand and business development initiatives. Along with her team, Jennifer leads the firm’s efforts in business development, communications, marketing operations and public relations. Jennifer is an ambassador to the market and is a core member of the Segal McCambridge leadership team.
Jennifer holds a B.S. in Psychology from Mississippi College and a J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law. Prior to joining Segal McCambridge, Jennifer spent over a decade leading business development at an AmLaw 200 firm.
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Legal Marketing Association
- Legal Marketing Association – Midwest Region
News & Events
- “Process Improvement for Everyone: 10 Success Stories Ready for Implementation,” Panelist, International Legal Technology Association, 2020
- “Seamlessly Executing the Client Lifecycle,” Panelist, Legal Marketing Association, 2019