Michelle Hardin focuses her practice on first-party property, appeals, coverage, bad faith, maritime and other litigation, bringing her deep appellate and trial experience to each matter.
Over the course of her career she has been involved in hundreds of matters. Michelle has taken the lead role deposing plaintiffs and experts, handling mediations and successfully arguing Daubert motions, motions for summary judgment and other dispositive motions.
She also has successfully argued and won appellate cases before the Florida District Courts of Appeal.
In her free time, Michelle is a superhost for Airbnb. She also practices mixed martial arts and enjoys creating and trading art, including non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and other types of blockchain-based cryptocurrencies.
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Journal Committee, Florida Association of Women Lawyers, 2018 – 2020
- Appellate Practice Section, Florida Bar Association, 2018 – present
- Appellate Court Committee, Dade County Bar Association, 2018 – 2019
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers, 2016 – present
- Member, Dade County Bar Association, 2016 – 2020
- Foster Care Mentor, Place of Hope, 2019 – present
- “Is that Claim Covered? An Overview of CGL Policies,” Claims Magazine, 2017
- “Workplace Culture and Best Practices in the Wake of #MeToo,” FAWL Journal, 2019