Segal McCambridge will be sponsoring a networking reception on Thursday, September 6, at 6:00 p.m., at DRI's Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Seminar in Chicago. This year’s program will appeal to a diverse audience of professionals including in-house counsel, firm attorneys, IT personnel, insurance professionals, and anyone who must understand developments in cybersecurity and data privacy law.
Attendees can expect to learn about topics pertaining to data security and privacy from industry-leading speakers including:
- Advanced cyber threats and how to mitigate them
- Implications of cutting-edge technology, including blockchain, the Internet of Things, and autonomous vehicles
- Guidance on regulatory landscape with privacy and security
- The role of insurance in data security and privacy
- Trends in data breach class action litigation
- How to build a data security practice at your law firm
The seminar will take place at the Loews Chicago Hotel, 455 North Park Drive. To register for this conference, please click here. CLE credits will be received.