Jordan Rosenberg concentrates his practice in the areas of product liability, premises liability, toxic tort and commercial litigation. He also works with clients on intellectual property matters and provides proactive counsel to resolve any issues before they become a liability.
Clients rely on Jordan’s effective communication and ability to resolve complex problems with straightforward solutions. They appreciate his informed perspective and legal abilities, which over the years have resulted in early resolution of countless complex claims and dozens of dismissals.
Prior to joining the firm, Jordan served as an attorney at a mid-size litigation defense firm representing municipal organizations and product manufacturers. He also has experience representing multinational corporations and independent artists.
He earned his J.D. from Rutgers Law School and his B.A. from the University of Maryland.
Jordan lives in Philadelphia with his wife and son. He has been a commissioner in his fantasy football league since 2007 and enjoys all things basketball, gardening and exploring Philadelphia’s vibrant food scene.
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Team Captain, American Cancer Society Bike-A-Thon, 2004 – present
- Member, Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts, 2018 – present
- Obtained summary judgment dismissing all claims against a large multinational industrial and environmental machinery company.
- Obtained dismissal for a client via preliminary objections sustained on the basis of lack of personal jurisdiction in the Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas.
- Obtained summary judgment dismissing all claims against a large multinational automobile company in the Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas.
- Performed voir dire and selected a jury for trial. Successfully settled the trial prior to opening statements in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas in Pennsylvania.
- Secured ownership of trademark rights for a large food festival in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.